Sierra School of Performing Arts needs your vote! We have entered NV Energy's Power of Good Giveaway. If you're a resident of Nevada, please vote for SSPA each day this week! Click here to vote.
NV Energy will be giving away $30,000 to non-profit organizations, $15,000 for northern Nevada and $15,000 for southern Nevada.
· The organization with the most votes WINS! You can vote Monday, June 17th through Friday, June 21st.
Here are some details:
· Voting is limited to one vote per person per day.
· Must be a Nevada resident to vote.
· Voting ends Friday, June 21, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.
· Votes will be tallied from June 24, 2019 through June 26, 2019. The program with the most votes WINS!
Please vote every day and share this with your friends and family. Help us win this contest so we can continue to bring you exceptional performing arts opportunities and learning experiences in northern Nevada!
Click here to vote now!
Hold on to your hats as we transport you back to the 1930's with this charming tale of gamblers, dancers and colorful characters of the New York underworld. This musical romantic comedy will have you smiling until your face hurts. The romance revolves around the unlikeliest of Manhattan pairings: a high-rolling gambler wooing a puritanical missionary, and a showgirl dreaming of a straight-and-narrow future with a crap game manager who is anything but. You'll be tapping your feet to the irresistibly catchy music of Broadway classics like “Luck Be a Lady”, “I’ve Never Been in Love Before”, “Sit Down You’re Rockin’ the Boat”, and “If I Were a Bell.”
Click here to purchase your tickets today!
Post on this blog are made by our our Grant Director/